About this position
As a Merapar Developer you will work closely with our clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value. You will join a skilled and motivated team, hit the ground running and think on your feet. We offer flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
We are looking for both Junior and Mid-level Developers who will have
If this job does not look like a perfect fit but you like our vision and think you have something to offer, check out our other vacancies or get in touch for an informal chat.
- Be part of our development team developing cutting edge distributed software systems
- Work with our European colleagues in project implementation,
- Define and develop microservices and cloud-based systems,
- Design and implement features in an agile development environment
- Be responsible for the correct execution of functional and non-functional test cases/test procedures.
You should have
● A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or a Computing related subject
● Experience as a software developer in an agile environment using multiple languages.
● Knowledge and some experience of cloud development, preferably AWS.
● Knowledge and some experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development.
● An ability to propose improvement suggestions, identify and solve problems.
● An open-mind and a natural curiosity for new technologies
● Excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
● An understanding of security, scalability and resilience
● Experience in leading and mentoring junior team members is desirable
What we offer
We offer a constantly evolving environment and challenging projects over a wide range of clients
We are an innovative international company, so there may be opportunities to work in a different country or different technical domain in the future
We are deeply committed to investing in our teams, we want to support your development and help you maximise your career opportunities
We offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours and attractive benefit packages
This is a full-time position based in the UK. Because we do not currently have a UK office, you are able to work from home as appropriate but prepared to commute to clients on a regular basis when required
You should be prepared to travel within the UK and Europe and be prepared to work on-site at the client’s premises if the assignment requires it