About the role
Merapar is a growing software services company developing mission critical cloud solutions for many blue-chip clients in various industries including TV and Media, IoT and Automotive. Already we have millions of people using our award-winning software solutions on a daily basis. We help customers to execute their cloud transformation strategy and it’s our goal to give our end-users the best possible experience in the cloud.
In order to make sure that the end-users will have the best experience when interacting with- or using products that encompass our software, you and your team are responsible for developing back-end and front-end cloud software that will ensure the systems run smoothly and meet the objectives of our clients. In addition, you will be working closely with our business development team supporting them in turning sales opportunities into business.
We’re looking for a Program Manager who knows how to make the connection between the expertise of the engineering teams and the customer needs. You know your way in an Agile organisation and you have hands-on experience in working with Agile teams. Planning iterations and releases, and resolving interference, distractions, and impediments are things you are familiar with. Together with the team, the Scrum Master and our clients, you are able to successfully deliver high quality solutions. Your main responsibility is to maximise the value the team delivers.
Are you that Program Manager that is able to reach milestones?
- manage multiple projects for different clients and manage priorities effectively.
- work with multiple teams.
- provide visibility into the team's backlog, progress and impediments to management and client stakeholders.
- motivate team members, are able to listen and share knowledge.
- enjoy building internal and external relationships with people.
- be interested in technology!
- actively explore opportunities and lead programs with our clients.