Merapar is a young and growing software services company developing mission critical cloud solutions for many blue-chip clients in various industries including TV and Media, IoT and Automotive. Already we have millions of people using our award-winning software solutions on a daily basis. We help customers to execute their cloud transformation strategy and it’s our goal to give our end-customers the best possible experience in the cloud.
In order to make sure that the end-users will have the best experience when interacting with or using products that encompass our software, you and your team are responsible for developing back-end and front-end cloud software that will ensure the systems run smoothly and meet the objectives of our clients. In addition, you will be working closely with our business development team supporting them in turning sales opportunities into business.
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who will also act as a Scrum Master responsible for breaking down projects into epics, stories, milestones, and tasks, managing sprints, planning iterations and releases, and resolving interference, distractions, and impediments. You will have hands-on experience and should be able to work with agile engineering teams and our clients to successfully deliver high quality solutions. You’ll be able to manage resources and planning, and you’re a coach when it comes to leadership and organizing teams.
Besides managing projects and guiding and mentoring teams, you still feel very comfortable in acting as a Software Developer yourself. You’re up to date regarding the latest tools, frameworks and technologies, best practices, and potentially you could be the Technical Lead of the team.
Are you that Technical Project Manager that is able to reach milestones? Do you have the coaching skills to act as a Scrum Master, and do you still like to develop software yourself once in a while? Well…
…you’re going to like this position if you
- would like to work in a dual role as Project Manager and Scrum Master
- are able to manage multiple projects for different clients and manage priorities effectively
- can provide visibility into the team's backlog, progress and impediments to management and client stakeholders
- like to mentor and motivate team members, and are able to listen and share knowledge
- enjoy working with clients and meeting with and interacting with people
- are interested in technology!
…you will be a fit for this position if you
- have experience as a Project Manager in an Agile Software Development Environment and/or Scrum Master
- have experience in the software engineering industry
- are able to work on different projects at the same time
- have strong knowledge in Scrum and other agile processes, and feel comfortable guiding teams to apply them, and are a good coach that is able to motivate the teams
- have excellent knowledge of English with first-rate verbal and written communication skills
…it will be ideal if you
- have experience in the broadcasting industry
- have experience of cloud technologies, especially AWS